Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Radioactive

It’s hard for me to describe how I feel on a day to day basis. Am I happy? Am I content? Am I blissful? Am I reposeful? Angry? Stoic? The spectrum is far too great. If I had to decide how I’m feeling today, this would be it:

radium-12577_1

That, my friends, is radium. It is a radioactive element. Today, I feel radioactive.

Maybe it’s because I feel like people don’t want to be around me. Maybe they shouldn't. Maybe it’s because I have the power to do so much; I can cure cancer, I can help, I can harm. I can do so much. I have such potential. Maybe it’s because I can have a glow about me, or not. Whichever. There is a lot to know about me, a lot other people and myself are finding out each day, and a lot that remains undiscovered.

Maybe it’s because I’ve been listening to this song a lot lately.



Whatever the case: I am radioactive.

How are you feeling today? Have you ever felt radioactive?

No comments:

Post a Comment